What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Felix said:
Headache go awaayyy! as if it wasn't hard enough getting stuff done feeling depressed...

Shall I sing to you....?

Ak5 said:
lonelyfairy said:
Panic attack is over, huh... I want Ben & Jerry's ice cream and... I don't know... Just better life. .__.

I had them. They're horrible as honeysuckle.

No, you are Ak5, Ben & Jerry's is just too good for you, lonelyfairy can have all she wants

condemnedsoul666 said:
lonelyfairy said:
Panic attack is over, huh... I want Ben & Jerry's ice cream and... I don't know... Just better life. .__.
Ak5 said:
I had them. They're horrible as honeysuckle.

No, you are Ak5, Ben & Jerry's is just too good for you, lonelyfairy can have all she wants

I was talking about the panic attacks. The ice cream is delicious but tons of calories. You should take that back before I tell you to shove some ice cream..... in your mouth. :)

I am just thinking about where to celebrate the 3 anniversary of the meeting day with my boyfriend.

In my mind I look like Ali Macgraw in reality I fear its more Neil from The Young Ones...

Firstly, that this thread is way too ridiculously long,
And secondly, how many other times in the preceding 1252 pages has someone else had the same thought.

And now, thirdly, how many times someone's had the second thought in this thread,
oh fresia I'm stuck in infinity.

My head hurts. I can't sleep, even tho I'm tired as hell. And where the fresia did the bruise on my back come from.

First, why does it sound like someone is playing Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time, secondly why the hell i had to fall asleep >_<

Doubt The Rabbit said:
I don't even care anymore. Just fresia everything.

Hay don't be like that.
We all have bad days.
Why you feeling so negative?
And I just sew a post by you that I thought was so positive...

Finished one task in good time and what's my reward? Two more similar tasks. Serves me right for over-achieving...Should pace myself slower.

'You pay me little, I'm a little tough. You pay me plenty, I'm plenty tough!'

Feeling very untough right now.

Bread said:
Finished one task in good time and what's my reward? Two more similar tasks. Serves me right for over-achieving...Should pace myself slower.

'You pay me little, I'm a little tough. You pay me plenty, I'm plenty tough!'

Feeling very untough right now.

Being paid by the hour always tempts me to do work in the slowest possible time :p

IgnoredOne said:
Being paid by the hour always tempts me to do work in the slowest possible time :p

True, so very true. I have a nasty habit of getting things done and then enjoy my free time (hate to leave stuff hanging in case I forget 'em), and I'm feeling like shooting myself in the foot, thinking I'd get a breather, some browsin' time on my hands...I haven't adapted too well to the eight hour working days, where the amount of work is infinite, and pay minimal, as opposed to the bulk tasks with preset rewards that start to decrease if it gets stuck in development hell...find myself roped into more and more work. Feels like they're trying to see what load breaks this camel's back.

Still, I've started to slow things down. Going to ask for more pay after my trainee period of four months comes to an end, since the amount of work just keeps on increasing, while I'm still toiling on minimum wage.

But ach, again with the work wangst...I should really concentrate on other matters. Find myself whining overmuch about work all the time. Some lucky stroke this turned out to be. :p

Bread said:
True, so very true. I have a nasty habit of getting things done and then enjoy my free time (hate to leave stuff hanging in case I forget 'em), and I'm feeling like shooting myself in the foot, thinking I'd get a breather, some browsin' time on my hands...I haven't adapted too well to the eight hour working days, where the amount of work is infinite, and pay minimal, as opposed to the bulk tasks with preset rewards that start to decrease if it gets stuck in development hell...find myself roped into more and more work. Feels like they're trying to see what load breaks this camel's back.

Still, I've started to slow things down. Going to ask for more pay after my trainee period of four months comes to an end, since the amount of work just keeps on increasing, while I'm still toiling on minimum wage.

But ach, again with the work wangst...I should really concentrate on other matters. Find myself whining overmuch about work all the time. Some lucky stroke this turned out to be. :p

I get monitored on performance and at the end of the day, I feel like its a largely personal thing to try to get as much done as possible. I tend not to /inform/ people when I'm completed with work, though, so I get time to study Microsoft OneNote or whatever catches my fancy - mind you, tools that do help accelerate my ability to complete more work, so I can't exactly be faulted for it.

But yes, all of that is under the assumption to get away from the minimum wage, which I'm pretty sure you're planning on it. And yeah, it is amusing how much work ends up defining us, no? There's a reason why some guys kill themselves if they lose their job, its almost like a relationship.

Bluey said:
Doubt The Rabbit said:
I don't even care anymore. Just fresia everything.

Hay don't be like that.
We all have bad days.
Why you feeling so negative?
And I just sew a post by you that I thought was so positive...

Sorry to disappoint. Even so, one has nothing to do with the other.

Latest posts

Back