What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IgnoredOne said:
Better than taking it up the ass all the time. Well done.

Don't feel very jubilant. It's gonna come back around and bite me in the rear, I'm sure. Still, I guess it doesn't matter anymore, just gotta tough out till the end of December.

Bread said:
Don't feel very jubilant. It's gonna come back around and bite me in the rear, I'm sure. Still, I guess it doesn't matter anymore, just gotta tough out till the end of December.

The central reality of corporate life - one which is more true for you than for me, alas, since I work for a Japanese company: they WILL fresia you over. You're doing the right thing by looking for the exit, as the main game is just to get away and fresia them before they complete in their fresia you plans.

And that's why its called the rat race, heh. Cause whether you get the cheese in the end or not, you're still a rat :p

On the plus side for you: Helsinki, here I come?

Since I want my daughter's 16th birthday to be special at the end of the month, it looks like it is going to be expensive and need to rob a bank. :D

I wish I wasn't so hrash on myself and dont hate myself this much,wtf
I also wish I could at least stop thinking I was so annoying to everyone, even though I probably am lol
I get to frustrated with myself because everything i say seems to make people like me less and less..
I would say its my fault but blaming myself for everything seems to annoy some people too..
I seem to just get the feeling most people would prefer if i just left here and never came back, even if im told its not true
ill shut up now..

IgnoredOne said:
The central reality of corporate life - one which is more true for you than for me, alas, since I work for a Japanese company: they WILL fresia you over. You're doing the right thing by looking for the exit, as the main game is just to get away and fresia them before they complete in their fresia you plans.

Oh, I'm sure they got me the moment I signed on. I got a load of attachments in my contract that pretty much would've robbed me of everything I made during my stay, without any compensation, and a limited ban on free trade, which thankfully is only limited in dealing with the marks of my current employer. Well, it's just another good life lesson, I guess- if something seems too good to be true, it bloody well is.

Seems like after all, in-house graphics designers still get the short end of the stick, even if I thought it'd be the other way around.

IgnoredOne said:
And that's why its called the rat race, heh. Cause whether you get the cheese in the end or not, you're still a rat :p

On the plus side for you: Helsinki, here I come?

We actually have a term for office workers here in Finland, 'konttorirotta', which translates to 'office rat'- and that's how I've felt from pretty much square one. As for Helsinki...dunno, yet. I was hoping I'd have enough money stashed away to go freelance, but I doubt I'll have more than 2000 euros by the end of it. There's nothing I'd love more than doing my job and being my own boss, so honeysuckle like this couldn't happen. Much more risky, financially, so I'd need a nest egg. Maybe after my next employer. Although I fear it'll end up in the usual 'I'm only doing this until something better comes along', and one morning I'll wake up and realize I'm Al Bundy.

I can't let him know what I'm doing, but it's for his own good and I want to get to know him better.

Latest posts

Back