What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok so I made it through the slightly scary film (that I bet most people would think was wet) but now I'm sat here with all the lights on for the first time in months and I don't want to take my pots downstairs...perhaps a mistake.

*wishes I had nice strong man to curl up with*

:(

Why is my eye itching this much?! :(

annik said:
Ok so I made it through the slightly scary film (that I bet most people would think was wet) but now I'm sat here with all the lights on for the first time in months and I don't want to take my pots downstairs...perhaps a mistake.

Yeah, that can be frustrating. Especially when you really want to sleep.

When this happens to me I usually keep the light on or leave music playing for psychological comfort.

DreamerDeceiver said:
annik said:

Yeah, that can be frustrating. Especially when you really want to sleep.

When this happens to me I usually keep the light on or leave music playing for psychological comfort.

Yeah I always sleep with some kind of light on. I'll probably go to bed with a nice film playing on my laptop or leave QVC on in the background...nothing bad can happen while you can hear someone flogging pointless tat for the kitchen, right? :rolleyes:

condemnedsoul666 said:
laurikat said:
Ik haat mezelf en mijn leven en ik wil om te sterven. :/

Waarom?
Wat is er mis?

Ik ben gewoon zo .. moe van alles en iedereen. Niemand zal mij liefhebben, zal niemand hangen bij mij. Ik ben gewoon verlegen en niet geliefd en bang. Ik ben ongewenst door mijn ouders, ongewenst door iedereen, en het is allemaal mijn schuld. (I can speak english by the way, just felt like posting in Nederlandse because I think in dutch hehe)

laurikat said:
condemnedsoul666 said:
laurikat said:
Ik haat mezelf en mijn leven en ik wil om te sterven. :/

Waarom?
Wat is er mis?

Ik ben gewoon zo .. moe van alles en iedereen. Niemand zal mij liefhebben, zal niemand hangen bij mij. Ik ben gewoon verlegen en niet geliefd en bang. Ik ben ongewenst door mijn ouders, ongewenst door iedereen, en het is allemaal mijn schuld. (I can speak english by the way, just felt like posting in Nederlandse because I think in dutch hehe)

Hoe is het uw schuld? Hebt u niet iemand? Misschien een broer of iemand? zij het zouden kunnen helpen u, misschien vragen ze, heeft u geprobeerd praten met wie?
and ok lol, that must eb interesting, I only think in english >_<

Latest posts

Back