What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
annik said:
My google toolbar has disappeared...

Reinstall?

For my part:

Its raining outside and I'm sleepy. I wish my office was closer to the window, then I would just shut off the lights and go for a nap.

IgnoredOne said:
annik said:
My google toolbar has disappeared...
Reinstall?

It's done it before a few times and restarting the computer normally sorts it, it didn't this time so I uninstalled and reinstalled it. Sorted. Quite proud of myself. I'm so lame with computers. :rolleyes:

Honestly sometimes I think I am the most unlikeable person ever, what the hell do I do wrong?? I almost give up. :(

Yeah, certainly time for a change of locale when having a bloodtest becomes a preferable, welcome break from work. :p

Still...found a job posting about a job in my residental area. Lucky, that. Sending an app today. Really wish I'd spent more time on my portfolio, but never seemed to have the time. Ach. Instead, I've been spending time on photography and trying to learn how to make Sincityish noir images. Go, me. :D

IgnoredOne said:
Blood or soul, pay your way.

I'll soon be taking out a second mortgage on the soul, and going only by paying in blood will lead me being overdrawn at the blood bank, I think. :p

Latest posts

Back