What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I could take a pill and have all my unwanted hair fall out...permanently.

That might fall into the "too much information" category so sorry about that.

It really annoys me how condescendly sexist Boots adverts are. I mean are they doing it in some sort of extreme post modern ironic way? Urgh.

annik said:
It really annoys me how condescendly sexist Boots adverts are. I mean are they doing it in some sort of extreme post modern ironic way? Urgh.

The whole “here come the girls” thing? Yep I agree.

Currently thinking I've hit the jazz jackpot. I've listened several albums already and loved every single song on them. Amazing stuff. :D

IgnoredOne said:
Early work is working early. I wonder if I get any recognition for this. Of course not.

I realized early on that punching in early is only good for punching out early, too. :p

Meetings are to show how everyone has ideas and no one wants to implement them. They say that for every combat soldier, there are nine support people. By extention, in order to bring about this idea that everyone supposedly thinks is swell, I will now have to research, document, program, and implement for the entire department without help. Alone.

Maybe I should have kept my mouth shut.

Latest posts

Back