What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has my place been broken into while i'm at mumsy's house looking after the dogs while she's in Rome ?

...Also, will I end up killing that bstard dog of hers before I leave ?

I went to my old high school tonight for an art show and a jazz concert my brother was playing in. It was not bad. Unexpectedly, I saw a lot of people from the past there; teachers and colleagues. And from the atmosphere I felt a lot of old feelings coming back to me. Mostly apprehension. It was like returning to a nightmare.

Ok massively got distracted taking photos there and they will all be an hour off because I haven't changed the time on my camera. Oops.

I am so very sad, my Sister's Dog (I live with her), my Baby Girl, Sandy, had to be put down this morning. At least she is at peace, but I miss her sooooo much!

WishingWell said:
I am so very sad, my Sister's Dog (I live with her), my Baby Girl, Sandy, had to be put down this morning. At least she is at peace, but I miss her sooooo much!
i am so sorry 4 ur loss
:(

WishingWell said:
Maybe I am not up with the times or this person is someone you know personally, but wishing suffering on Frankie Boyle, will not make your depression and anxiety go away. Why not vent about why you are angry with this person on a threads like Feel Free to Post Anything Here (not sure of exact titles, but there are a few) for venting your feelings. You need to get it out. A therapist I used to see for years told me that anger turned inward = depression.

And, will someone PLEASE TELL ME WHO FRANKIE BOYLE IS.

Just seen this Wishing Well - he's basically a 'shock-jock' style stand up comedian.
I found him quite funny when he first burst through, but he gets very tiresome after a while - think Sasha Baron Cohen turned up to eleven, but with no skill or invention.
About a year ago he told a joke about a disabled kid raping his mother - and that wasn't the setup to a joke, it was effectively the whole joke.

I'm thinking about just how the hell I'm going to try and take down the best player in the chess club tournament late this afternoon that's in progress. I got paired against him for two 5 minute games.

I wish the world would go away. I don't want to have to think about anything, anyone. If I don't move nothing can hurt.

Latest posts

Back