What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These telescopes were fabulous as they were. I'm upset that they got rejected. I wanted to go on with my next projects and not waste so much time on tweaking things that already work well as they are.

I just realized that literally I'm making a few hundred for sitting around here and eating caramel popcorn.

And as cool as that is, it also makes me realize how unfair life easily can be despite all I believe in working hard. Truth is, I'm lucky in many ways. My environment favored me, and virtually everything about myself from my sobriety to my language skills to my rationality was in some large way fostered by my environment.

I like to think that I am more responsible and more focused than many, and perhaps that is true; but at the same time, I don't think that I would have turned out this way had my environment been different. It does give my judgmental side some pause on occasion, especially when I realize there are some people who are genuinely working harder and not getting nearly as much as I am.

I want something interesting to happen to me. Like something out of a fantasy novel.

Ignored one.. You mean espers, not physics. I'm glad you watched the anime though. Best show ever.

A dear friend yesterday said I was an 'Empath'. I replied I already knew that. I have been told by many that I am gifted with being able to "read" people and pick up what they are thinking, feeling, even if it's on the other side of one's computer screen. I have never taken much interest as to whether I may be psycic. To date, time has not allowed me that luxury.

Dad said the same when I was five or younger, but I was too young to understand what he was talking about. Maybe I should find the time to discover that which makes me recoil when an unpleasant situation happens, when it triggers me into shutting down and withdrawing into myself.

I hate it when it's time to trim my hair. I always worry it'll get cut too short. I'm thinking of doing it myself this time... :X

*thinking*
I'm so glad I got all my running around done this morning, early!

Now the rest of the day is PLAY!!

Latest posts

Back