What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We should always try and make time for others who may need it - an extra a couple of minutes could make a difference for someone.

*thinking* ..... why make myself crazy today trying to do everything at once! it will still be there tomorrow.

Sunday night after she has moved out and I have the apartment all to myself is going to suck hard.

After today, I am finally broken from all the pressure with everything going on and never made it to the beacon of light at the end of the dark forest - I will be offline for awhile (from all sites).

GOTHIC-gothic-24297328-530-706.gif

I am wondering why I just can't get moving today. I slept 12 hours last night. I only have about 3 chores to do today, and I feel like going back to bed. Probably good old depression, AGAIN.

I keep telling myself I'm not insane. But then I point out that I'm talking to myself.

Arsenic Queen said:
Bread said:
I keep telling myself I'm not insane. But then I point out that I'm talking to myself.

That's just thinking out loud. Nothing wrong with that.

It was a joke, actually. :) Well, a dark humour approach, anyhow. Feeling a bit off balance, mentally. Panic and fear making a comeback. Coping. In this case, with humour.

It will be hard to forget those goods times and just as hard to realize they'll never happen again. I have to move on.

annik said:
honeysuckle honeysuckle honeysuckle honeysuckle honeysuckle

That's what I said when I looked out the window this A.M. and saw more snow. The fluffy white snow is now known as the fluffy white s**t! Still waiting for you to help out Annik. :D

Latest posts

Back