What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She wrote a message and mentioned, that we will never be together. She doesn't have a clue how horrible i felt this whole night because of it..

I am thinking about my friend who was dead in a car accident last week.
He was very good boy and i miss his a lot...........

If the Queen’s gone then so am I, she had her reasons for posting what she did and I have to agree with her, there are some things which don’t deserve compassion or understanding and while I respect the idea of free speech, some things should never be allowed to flourish as much as they did due to the nature of the beast behind them. No one here was ready to tackle that problem, that is not meant to be an insult to the forum, but a bombshell like that was bound to create casualties and should have been eliminated at the start.

I wish I could get that post out of my head it's upsetting me. I will never read it again never ever.

A guy comes to ask for help for something clearly out of his control and someone (who I've observed has a habit of over-thinking the simplest posts to the point of insanity) decides to start throwing accusations. Almost as paranoid as when she wrote her crying post because of something that wasn't even directed at her. Glad she's gone.

Lets not get to carried away here either.

flaneur said:
A guy comes to ask for help for something clearly out of his control and someone (who I've observed has a habit of over-thinking the simplest posts to the point of insanity) decides to start throwing accusations. Almost as paranoid as when she wrote her crying post because of something that wasn't even directed at her. Glad she's gone.

So yesterday you post that we need more crazy types yet today you post that a you're glad a forumn member with a different viewpoint that could occasionally be called controversial is gone- that's hypocrisy at work for you.

The "accusations", as you put it, are concerns in regards to observed and documented behaviors regarding deviant tendencies.

Out of his control- I struggle with that statement- there is choice behind every action.

Latest posts

Back