What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's some really messed up honeysuckle going around lately and quite frankly I'm sick of it, it's bullshit...sorry, but it is.

Spoon said:
still trying to figure out a way to fit the toilet in the dishwasher.

My idea of pressure washing the INSIDE of my house might be a little more sanitary than putting the toilet in the dishwasher :D

Callie said:
My idea of pressure washing the INSIDE of my house might be a little more sanitary than putting the toilet in the dishwasher :D

that's... a really good idea. O_O

Now i'm mad that i never thought of that.

Stop all that jibber-jabbing about how to treat people. Because for someone who says things like that, you certainly don't show it. And you certainly don't treat people how you preach it. Don't bother with all that fake praising honeysuckle if you don't really live that way. I know how you really are... I don't know what it is about you, but there's probably a reason why I never really cared to pay you any mind. You always want to tell other folk what to do and how to solve their problems, yet you can never resolve anything of your own. If you stayed out of people's business - especially when you KNOW they don't want you there - you'd be better off.

And I still can't believe you gave back those girls. That's beyond belief and beyond a shame to me. You never were to be a mother then. I don't know if it's because of your issues with your own mother, but you should have really thought about that before trying to take in two welfare children. Yes, kids take money. Yes, kids take time. Yes, they take effort and energy... None of which you want to spend ANY on anyone else but yourself.

And stop trying to act rich. Unlike you, I didn't have to dream about going to Disney World, and have to pretend a pool in someone's back yard was a beach. I've been there and done that. So don't dare try telling me how to live my life, when even in your 10+ years more on this Earth than me, I've done more and have had more than you could ever imagine. Go somewhere with all your caked on, bubbled up facades.

VanillaCreme said:
Stop all that jibber-jabbing about how to treat people. Because for someone who says things like that, you certainly don't show it. And you certainly don't treat people how you preach it. Don't bother with all that fake praising honeysuckle if you don't really live that way. I know how you really are... I don't know what it is about you, but there's probably a reason why I never really cared to pay you any mind. You always want to tell other folk what to do and how to solve their problems, yet you can never resolve anything of your own. If you stayed out of people's business - especially when you KNOW they don't want you there - you'd be better off.

And I still can't believe you gave back those girls. That's beyond belief and beyond a shame to me. You never were to be a mother then. I don't know if it's because of your issues with your own mother, but you should have really thought about that before trying to take in two welfare children. Yes, kids take money. Yes, kids take time. Yes, they take effort and energy... None of which you want to spend ANY on anyone else but yourself.

And stop trying to act rich. Unlike you, I didn't have to dream about going to Disney World, and have to pretend a pool in someone's back yard was a beach. I've been there and done that. So don't dare try telling me how to live my life, when even in your 10+ years more on this Earth than me, I've done more and have had more than you could ever imagine. Go somewhere with all your caked on, bubbled up facades.

Hmm someone is pissed lol

Latest posts

Back