What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I think about the situation. It's ******* strange when your best friend didn't do anything you shouldn't hold a grudge against him especially when you know he really cares for you. All the things I said were true cause if they weren't you wouldn't make a big fuss over them. I hate to see my best friend outta my life. He really meant a lot to me. He got me into things I never really showed interest in and he showed me how to be a good person.

But now I got my new buddy phill so that a good thing that came outta that situation

I am working in an IT company and I develop websites for the companies. I am having one project of "Online Cake Order" and I am preparing design for the website, the design is almost completed but I am thinking what logo would suit this site. Please if you are having any suggestion and help me in making a proper logo of the site.

I went to thinking about EIC (Earned Income Credit) after paying a bunch of ****** bills this morning and was reminded that I don't qualify because I don't have a child. Frustrated, I figured I'd ask Google (as I did last year, I'm sure) can a PARENT qualify as a child? lol. Of course not! Dependent, sure. I've had this coin with a big YAY on one side and NAY on the other in my pocket for years now. YAY to be able to take care of my mother, YAY to be able to get a little more money at return time. Eh, whatever. But as a child? Nope. So no EIC for me (already knew that, just thought I'd check... again).

Now here's where I got my giggles for the morning. I scrolled down a bit and read about PARENTS and who gets to use the child for EIC. Did you know that if a guy is paying child support to a woman (which implies that the child is living with the mother the vast majority of the time throughout the year) that HE can not claim that child for EIC? Oh, and CHILD SUPPORT is NOT DEDUCTIBLE! lol!

LoneKiller said:
I've never seen the "Lord Of The Rings" series. Thinking about downloading it.

Do it! It's a good series :)

Getting inked this weekend yay!!!!!

LoneKiller said:
I've never seen the "Lord Of The Rings" series. Thinking about downloading it.

It's good. I'd recommend reading it first, but i realize that it's a serious time investment to do so.

as for what i'm thinking, i'm thinking that they should officially rename the Civil War to "The Epic Beard War"

have you guys SEEN the pictures? Amazing.

Latest posts

Back