What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is fun :D.

Ak5 said:
I'm proud to be a nerd. :D

Preach it, brotha. I've always felt that most of the people who used 'nerd' disparagingly were idiots who needed popularity to compensate for their lack of comprehension and feelings of inadequacy.

I'm destined to be alone and despised.But that's okay, because I'm the one to blame.Better start embracing it soon...

LoneKiller said:
The forum seems slow right now. I have to wait longer than usual in between clicks. Not sure if it's my computer or the site.

I've noticed that too but then pretty much everything on my laptop needs upgrading or updating.

Sometimes it is amazing how much of my self esteem depends on the willful ignorance of certain facts.

flaneur said:
This is fun :D.

Ak5 said:
I'm proud to be a nerd. :D

Preach it, brotha. I've always felt that most of the people who used 'nerd' disparagingly were idiots who needed popularity to compensate for their lack of comprehension and feelings of inadequacy.

*High-five* ;)

I love sitting outside with the cool lake breeze blowing my hair ^^

Hoffy said:
I love sitting outside with the cool lake breeze blowing my hair ^^

I wish I was at Hoff's lake and enjoying a cool breeze, the breeze off my lake makes your ears turn blue in a very short period of time. Toques are great :D

I'm tired of trying to get to know people, trying to make friends or pretending to people. I just want to talk to someone who knows me so I don't have to explain or worry. I just want to talk to you, I just want you. That's whats wrong with everyone else.

They aren't you.

Nothing to numb the pain away.
Compromising situations are only a temporary distraction.
So are drugs, but at least I could hang onto the idea that I may not wake up.

Latest posts

Back