What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm tired of being alone...I really want a relationship..I want someone to hold hands with and bring presents and look in their eyes and just feel safe with...

"I'm going to ....... tear that .......'s head off, throw a television into his .... windshield, put sugar in his fourwheeler and .... all over his clothes."

What I have to do:

"I'm going to suffer alone, trying to raise my son with BPD, no job, no family, no friends, no HELP. I have a shotgun but I DON'T want to use it on anyone, including myself but sometimes...SOMETIMES it feels like that's my only option. If I can't find a job, how can I provide for my son?? He'll be taken away and I'll be dead inside...god I don't even know how I GOT HERE. HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME..."

sullirose said:
"I'm going to ....... tear that .......'s head off, throw a television into his .... windshield, put sugar in his fourwheeler and .... all over his clothes."

What I have to do:

"I'm going to suffer alone, trying to raise my son with BPD, no job, no family, no friends, no HELP. I have a shotgun but I DON'T want to use it on anyone, including myself but sometimes...SOMETIMES it feels like that's my only option. If I can't find a job, how can I provide for my son?? He'll be taken away and I'll be dead inside...god I don't even know how I GOT HERE. HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME..."

You're on the computer so why not earn money that way? You can try freelance web content writing, for example. You'll make slave money for the first 2-3 months, but once your portfolio is nice you can at least make some money. I think vworker.com is a good place to start.

I know it's been said, but this forum has been very sluggish as of late.

flaneur said:
sullirose said:

What I have to do:

You're on the computer so why not earn money that way? You can try freelance web content writing, for example. You'll make slave money for the first 2-3 months, but once your portfolio is nice you can at least make some money. I think vworker.com is a good place to start.

I know it's been said, but this forum has been very sluggish as of late.

Thanks. I signed up. But navigating is strange.

He appears to be better, back to normal self wanting to jump everywhere lolz. But... yeah.

I know this is playing with fire but I wonder what the odds are of getting S.G. on the back of the Harley.......?

:cool:

Latest posts

Back