What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VanillaCreme said:
Yeah, sure dude. No, no, it's okay. You can say that. Just know that I also know exactly what went down, and I can promise you my story won't change. Yours on the other hand will have something new and something different in it next time I hear it.

I've known people like that too. At least they'll never be accused of telling the same boring old stories again and again. *snort*

FABULOUS morning of painting with my daughter on our plein air excursion, plus I met other artists, which is one of my goals - to get involved in a community again. When I isolate myself, bad things happen. I need to stay involved.

Plus I got many lungfuls of fresh air and some healthful sunshine, which is supposed to be excellent for the health of your retinas.

My hands are absolutely FREEZING now. WTH?

Also, I'm bored. Not sure if I should read, write, watch a movie or nap. I'd rather work on the new painting, but I have to wait for the first layers to dry completely before inking anything. Grr.

SophiaGrace said:
Lombax said:
Why did I take this container of Pringles in my office while I work on the computer? I am just mindlessly eating them. I can't stop. They are so tasty and they call to me...and they're just sitting...RIGHT THERE! The Pringles Man mascot on the container is starting at me, begging me to eat more.

WHY DID I DO THIS?

Pringles... *holds out her hands longingly*

I would give you some, if I didn't eat them all like a swine. Dx
Their motto is really true, isn't it? Once you pop, you just can't stop. There should be an addiction warning label on those things.

DollfaceZombie said:
Where is my motivation to get showered and ready and go out to the bar with my friends?

Lol my motivaion to go out withfriends does the second we decide about the day and the where.

Latest posts

Back