What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah. Screws up my head. I'll talk to the wallpaper. Who is talking to who. Me talking to the wall cos the wall isn't judging me

thenameIwanthasgone said:
Yeah. Screws up my head. I'll talk to the wallpaper. Who is talking to who. Me talking to the wall cos the wall isn't judging me

Yup

Ak5 said:
O mai good. Y cantt sum ppl speel corecctily? It gits on mai nerfs.
Wtf you just say?

Yup

You okay? :(

I'm thinking about how much of a tv junkie I am. I literally watch everything anything. I don't know what life would be like without dvr.

Having moments of deep self loathing right now. I was angry and enjoyed it.

So very wrong to give in, I thought it was gone out of my life.

I hope it gets fixed soon. And also, I rly hope that they can get what they need.. like everybody needs.

I can read languages. All you people want is conflict. I've been myself here, but the human race, all it wants is effing effing conflict. Take the piss. Fine !!!

Did I miss something on here? What's wrong?

The fact that my father is on his death bed and I dont really give a fresia....
Most of my life i wished the man was dead.

I'll just say "growlz". That sums it up right there. :D hmm.. I hope my friend is ok also...

I am hopeless at human interactions, and would spare myself a lot of grief if I could just remember that, before entering into one! o.0

Latest posts

Back