What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Peaco said:
I hate you and it hurts so god **** bad. I wish I could end it.
I'm drunk. I hate everything:

Who do you hate and why?

My folks are going away for the day, I think. I will probably go outside swimming and then read my book (The Hunger Games).

2fresh4youx said:
ladyforsaken said:
2fresh4youx said:
Thinking about why I stay up so late all the time. It's 12:28 am and I know that if I go to sleep now I will function much better tomorrow at work. But no. It's like I'm alive & alert the most at this time, therefore why should I waste this time? Anyone else get like this?

I get like that too at times. I force myself to sleep sometimes. It's a matter of discipline. I don't know about you, but hot chocolate (although I don't favour chocolate) does it for me. Or milk. Some music. Or some reading. If it gets really hard..there's something else that can be done but you'd have to PM me about it lol. :)

:D I think I may know what you're refering to. Doesn't always work :cool:

Usually if I have anything to drink before bed it'll just wake me up a few hours later for a trip to the toliet. Maybe I'll try and start reading books or something.

Complicated mess I seem to be huh?

Haha. You do, eh? :p

Yeah the drink wakes me up sometimes, other times it doesn't. I don't know, it works for different people I guess. Yeah, or exercise before bedtime. I mean, I find that I can easily sleep after I go for a workout after work and by the time I get home and take a shower, I am ready to sleep. :cool:

I'm tired of cleaning up after my kids, I should just throw all their toys out the window and put a "FREE" sign on the toy mountain

It's hot and I really want to go swimming. I just might. I think the water is safe.

It would be the first time I swim during the day in years. It's grea that the privacy fence is up.

Latest posts

Back