What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can the ads stop showing me a dress I looked at and liked. I hate the creepy Internet sometimes. :rolleyes:

For one particular issue in my life, I am finally satisfied and ecstatic of my choice and perseverance for forging ahead!

Barbaloot said:
Ak5 said:
Barbaloot said:
Ak5 said:
Tanya should have left MasterChef. Just cause she was crying does not give her the right to stay.

Anna is a good chef, plus she's hot.

**** you. I haven't seen it yet. :p

Kay, I'll tell you who leaves in today's show! ;)

So considerate of you. :p I think Anna leaving was the right decision, at least Tanya's tortellini was cooked. But she probably will leave pretty soon herself.

She probably will.

Tali FTW! (Sarcasm :p).

Ak5 said:
Tali FTW! (Sarcasm :p).

Yeah he really needs to go...should have weeks ago before he let his buddy take the fall for him.

And man old people can really be rude sometimes...

I'm in a bad place in my mind tonight. I'm thinking why did I ever marry and waste the last 20+ years of life.................. I can't cope at the moment.......... hoping maybe I might feel better putting it on here........:(

I feel like I turned on myself... I did stop for a while though. :( I just don't want to drink Gatorade all the time, and water is just too plain sometimes... even with the iced tea packets. And sometimes, soda is the only thing that's just so delicious with certain foods. :( Gosh, I feel like I could build a tin hat though.

This shelf looks bad... lol. I dont know how many times I'm going to repaint the dang thing. I am so picky when it comes to this..and I'm usually not!

The battle of stupidity with logic and common sense. Everything I do is a mistake, why do I do stupid things and idiots make such a big deal out of it.

Latest posts

Back