What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Something about that just doesn't seem right. But if I told you that, then I'd be the off one. I'm sorry that you're too blinded by all the turmoil that you seem to thrive off of to see, and more important to notice and realize that the things you come across in life just aren't always sound.

I am thinking about how my room will look when I am done with painting. I was actually planning to paint a wall tonight. But at the last minute, I decided not to. Was the right thing to do. Or not to do.

Lost in the darkness refusing to believe that there could be a glimmer of light to guide me out of the recess of agony...a new form of thought and a moment of chance turned a life of shielded dismay to a world of certainty and trust. Sudden it struck me, this collision of genuine care, evolving in truth and breathing in adoration. No longer decidedly resigned but fluttered with a fury so dizzying yet serene. The darkness has lapsed, replaced by a promising dawn of light.

It's interesting how I found this little book of quotes in my stuff. The last page where I left off was like wow, well..maybe that answers my current question.

I think you're the biggest contradiction. It doesn't just happen half the time. Sometimes, it eventually happens. Sometimes, you'll see what you don't have in any other area of your life in them. I would comment on what you said to me, but I'll leave it be, lest you think I'm just being rude and negative. Really though, I know what it's like from both sides. I think you're so desperate that you won't even see reason to your thoughts.

I don't want to....ya know, just because I work at home, doesn't mean I can just do whatever I want or that I'm available 24/7 to do whatever comes up. I HAVE A ******* JOB TOO. Funny how I'll be the ***** if I don't, so I guess I'll have to do it anyway.

This is my childhood right here :D

prince-kiss-video.jpg

I kind of can't believe I'm reacting this way... but yet, I am. Maybe next week I'll feel better about it and actually do it.

Latest posts

Back