What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So if by Friday, my classes are dropped because of my family's incompetence to get honeysuckle together and help me get financial aid, I'm going to flip honeysuckle.

shesafrozenfire said:
Watching a show on pet hoarders and this guy has over 30 cats in what looks like a 1-story ranch. I can not even begin to imagine the smell in that house. It must knock people over out on the sidewalk. Holy Hell. Here I get paranoid about the smell of my ONE cat's litter box if I'm a bit tardy changing the litter that week.

Most of those poor kitties look mangy, flea-bitten and infected. Poor kitties. :(

I watched every episode of that on Netflix... Bad idea. I just wanted to go into every house they showed and bleach bomb everything. It's one thing to have a hundred and two animals all up in your house... It's another thing to be dirty about it.

VanillaCreme said:
shesafrozenfire said:
Watching a show on pet hoarders and this guy has over 30 cats in what looks like a 1-story ranch. I can not even begin to imagine the smell in that house. It must knock people over out on the sidewalk. Holy Hell. Here I get paranoid about the smell of my ONE cat's litter box if I'm a bit tardy changing the litter that week.

Most of those poor kitties look mangy, flea-bitten and infected. Poor kitties. :(

I watched every episode of that on Netflix... Bad idea. I just wanted to go into every house they showed and bleach bomb everything. It's one thing to have a hundred and two animals all up in your house... It's another thing to be dirty about it.

Yes, I'm watching it on Netflix now! I'm going to have to stop, because looking at the filth is actually making my skin crawl and itch like crazy. :|

I've been told that I need to start watching Breaking Bad anyway.

Please come earlier rather than later, there's so much I need to do today and I don't want to spend all morning waiting for you.

Dammit, I told you to text me when you got back there...of course you didn't, but you better have called them.

I should be working, but I really don't want to right now, so I will procrastinate and maybe I'll get to it later, but chances are, I won't get to it until Thursday morning.

I hate people.

I need to look up some spriting tutorials. I learned how to draw and animate gifs yesterday, so I want to start making myself custom avatars.

I hope that my Brother-in-Law's Dad that is dying doesn't linger for a long while. I feel sad, my Sister and her Husband knew each other since they were little kids so I have been very close to their family, and will miss him a lot. At least, with my Christian beliefs, he will be going to Heaven and will be out of his misery.

Fear is the mind-killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and when it has, it will be gone. Only I will remain.

IgnoredOne said:
Fear is the mind-killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and when it has, it will be gone. Only I will remain.

Been reading Dune, eh?

I don't know why it is, but lunch at Friendly's always means I am still full past suppertime. It's not even a colossal amount of food. WTF? They must be sprinkling Sensa on their food or something.

You know what feels good?

Going to a college bookstore and buying 200 dollars worth of textbooks and the end total being 0. ;)

I can't even post status's on facebook about my general issues without my sister butting in to patronise me and insult me thereby making me feel even worse about myself!

Latest posts

Back