What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish people would stop being so hard on themselves. I'm not a super hero but I wanna help. :(

fox said:
Finally the sun is later to come out and earlier to go down. It is such a relief. Autumn is not yet here but I look forward to it.

I've been thinking the same thing for about a month now. Summer gets old quick when you live in Texas, lol. I have already started watching Christmas movies!

What I'm thinking right now: Do I really *have* to go to work? Ah well. At least time usually flies there.

Rox2 said:
fox said:
Finally the sun is later to come out and earlier to go down. It is such a relief. Autumn is not yet here but I look forward to it.

I've been thinking the same thing for about a month now. Summer gets old quick when you live in Texas, lol. I have already started watching Christmas movies!

What I'm thinking right now: Do I really *have* to go to work? Ah well. At least time usually flies there.

Me too. Really looking forward to Fall.

"You pathetic little worm"

About an hour ago a neighbour strongly knocked on my front door and screamed that branches from my tree were growing into his garden and preventing him from relaxing outside. I politely apologised and promised him I’d sort it out immediately.

I went to my garden and saw that one, very tiny little branch had gown over into his air space. It was miniscule but a promise is a promise and I had to sort it out. Alas the branch was the tallest of a tree and not having a ladder meant that I had to cut almost the whole thing down just to move that branch four inches out of his garden.

Sweaty and tired I went around to his house to explain that I had done as promised. Still polite, still friendly and smiling. He (a grown man in his thirties) ran when he saw me walk up the drive and sent his elderly mother to speak to me instead. Either she was lying (as she let a lot of information slip) or genuinely didn’t know about the little branch but what pissed me off was that after his knocking and screaming he couldn’t face me when I went to his house and hid behind his mother.

Don't act like you motherfucking know... Because I know you don't.

On a different note, gosh, why did I never see him that way before? I mean, I feel like I've spent years looking at everything in the wrong way... Gosh. :D

I am thinking about moving out. How I have been able to handle my Mother for this much time is a complete and utter mystery. It's no wonder that I have the patience of saint. Forget sending soldiers to forests and deserts for training. They should come to my house. T'is a bigger wasteland!

It's over 20000!!!!
Also, popcorn. (yum)
Also, yeah, keep giving me the same "solution" every time there is, or you even just think there is, a problem. Like, what the frack? (d) Maybe try actually giving a honeysuckle instead? (d)

I hate feeling like a failure when I make a mistake. I hate feeling like everybody is laughing at me behind my back when I have to ask for a correction on the mistake.

Latest posts

Back