What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fresia, that actually explains a lot, but how did I not really notice it this time.....oops

Oh and also, are you seriously complaining to me about that honeysuckle? Are you aware of what YOU did to ME? How dare you have the nerve to act hurt, you have no idea. But sadly, no I'm not happy about it and also my issues aren't ONLY with you, so don't tell me SHE ended up doing me a favor, because she didn't.

I should work, but don't really wanna. I should go to the store today, but don't really wanna. I should do a lot today, but don't really wanna

I think I have some thinking to do....Also, I have to pee, but don't wanna get up. sigh, oh well, time for the kids to get up for school.....lazy morning seems to be over

I managed to "fix" it, but I probably need a new mic for Skype. Once my friend leaves at the end of the year, it will be our only real means of communication.

I did what I could and then realized what it is. You just don't talk to people you claim to care about that way.

Latest posts

Back