What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why can I not talk to a really nice woman, (in both looks and personality imo), without losing the power of speech, promptly followed by me inserting my whole leg into my mouth, not just the foot....

This whole thing never came naturally to you, did it? You just became it because you kind of had to be...

I'd really like to hunt down the engineer who just woke me up with that abnormally long train whistle- nasty way to wake up.

I'm thinking about tomorrow. I bet some of my friends don't come out. It will mean that the rest change their minds too if that happens.

It was kinda fun turning the tables tonight - normally, it is the parent telling their children to turn stuff down - tonight, i absolutely blasted some limp bizkit, godsmack, montley crue, guns n roses, pear jam, dronwing pool, nirvana, evanescence, green day, and nelly - the whole house was shaking and people probably could hear it a block away - my neighbors are probably pissed, but it is the first time i have done something like that for ten years or more out of living here for the past 18 years - my ears are still ringing.

Bones said:
It was kinda fun turning the tables tonight - normally, it is the parent telling their children to turn stuff down - tonight, i absolutely blasted some limp bizkit, godsmack, montley crue, guns n roses, pear jam, dronwing pool, nirvana, evanescence, green day, and nelly - the whole house was shaking and people probably could hear it a block away - my neighbors are probably pissed, but it is the first time i have done something like that for ten years or more out of living here for the past 18 years - my ears are still ringing.

I soooo wish I was there for that, a guy has to act like a kid once in awhile- awesome tunes lineup Bones.

Latest posts

Back