What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
- I am still not recovered from the Baylor vs West Virginia game emotionally and mentally

- So many records broken on offense and the defense was horrible on both teams

- If you like offense and no defense, it was the perfect game for you

- Not even basketball games score this much (70 to 63, WVU)

- Just watching the highlights (below) will make you tired!

[video=youtube]

If only what I wanted can be realised. So tired of things not going the way I want them to be. Going to run out of time and hopefully will not get into debt.

I'm tired, I need to sleep. *loads of random thoughts that don't mean anything* my thoughts are too messy and i'm too picky so i can't say what i think. everything i say sounds conceited or arrogant and then i acknowledge that so i sound pathetic and way too introspecitve.

Why it can't be daytime right now so I can be in SoCall soaking up the sun and shaking my hips to some Fu Manchu. About how good the warm night air felt on my skin. And although I love winter, I'll miss that feeling. Nothing hugs your skin any better or any warmer than the air of a warm night.

Lots of people just disappear from me. I guess it's from them getting bored. But I don't find myself boring... but what's it matter right? :(

If I am so terrible, why do I have good friends saying I'm wonderful?

If I am so wonderful, why will only terrible men take interest in me, if like attracts like?

If I am so -

Latest posts

Back