What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's kind of sad that I end up procrastinating on going to bed just because I don't want to do my before-bedtime chores. So sleepy. :( Must get off couch.

I want to go to dance in the rain. Never done that. Or just simply go to walking in the rain.

What... What the fresia are you talking about? Do what now? About what? The fact that you're too senseless to realize that you didn't have to do that? I hope you know they can't beat sense into you, though they should beat you ******* shitless.

lonelyfairy said:
I want to go to dance in the rain. Never done that. Or just simply go to walking in the rain.

DO IT! If you can get a friend to do it with you. Even better, take pictures of each other. I've done it with The Kid, we both laugh like fools when we look at them :)

p.s.- use waterproof disposable cameras.

Lonely in BC said:
lonelyfairy said:

DO IT! If you can get a friend to do it with you. Even better, take pictures of each other. I've done it with The Kid, we both laugh like fools when we look at them :)

That's so sweet.

Thinking about going outside and taking the neighbors hammer away from him- on second thought maybe not, I'm too tired to deal with honeysuckle right now.

lol@getting rejected by not even 1% of the female population, pissing off the other 99%, then blaming the rest of the world + their mothers and wondering why you're still single. loll

I'm not even going to mention this other crap. Let's see... it was fun going for a walk on the cool windy day. :]

Lonely in BC said:
lonelyfairy said:

Aww, maybe I really should do that someday. :shy: I just need a friend and waterproof camera first, lol.

Reap your life like you want to

Recognize all youve come to

Reap your life like you want to

Recognize all youve come to

Reap your life veiled in shadow

Recognize faces of the crucified

I can hear their screams tonight

Ever haunting me

Burn your lie into me

Penance cant absolve your sin

Into me

Penance cant absolve your sin

All your belief

Cannot absolve your sin

All your belief

Cannot absolve your sin

...lyrics to one of my favorite Disturbed songs...

like to sing this one

Latest posts

Back