What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this is affecting him more than his dad. I mean, he'd jump to do anything for his uncle. Not only did he seem to like his uncle more, he was much nicer to deal with. The world lost an awesome dude yesterday.

As usual, that wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I always expect the worst in everyone and everything.

Barbaloot said:
Doubt The Rabbit said:
((((((hug)))))) Barbapoo (goo)

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hug))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

A HUMONGOUS HUG.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hug)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

A GINORMOUS HUG!!!

Thinking I should get some sleep, it's like 5am here...

Thinking about him again, who I mentioned recently before - still thinking how it's been like what 8 years or something and how we still haven't managed to do anything about it. We both feel the same way about each other, and it's nothing "romantic", just a sexual thing, I think. It's wrong, shouldn't think of him that way and vice versa, no matter how I try to justify it, it's still messed up. Taking things further could be either the best or the worst thing that we ever do.

I want to stop thinking about food, I'm hungry but I can't be bothered with it so I can't be all that hungry anyway.

We're (me, mother, younger brother, older sister and her boyfriend, pluss sister and her boyfriend's 2 children) moving house in roughly 1 month - I can't wait, we're already picking furniture and planning how we'll decorate and where to put things. =D

Thinking about tomorrow, going to work and seeing my friends there (I adore the people I work with). It's kinda boring sometimes, but it's still nice to catch up and sit around drinking tea and chatting with everybody.

Starting a new week depressed and with a broken heart. How long will it take me to pull my honeysuckle together so that I don't fall behind in my work?

Nice. The ******* couldn't even have timed this so that I had the luxury of a small run of days to mourn. Oh, and he was filled with a noble aim and did it for my own good so that I could find love and true fulfillment with someone who lives in my own zip code for a change?

What self-serving bullshit.

Ten bucks says that he just didn't feel like waiting for us to be together, and what HE really wanted was the opportunity to bang someone in his area code because he felt that he was missing out on life's greatest pleasure: young 20-something pussy.

So be it, *******. Every word of yours was a ******* LIE.

Wowz it's cold in here. And that was pretty neat how light it was early this morning.

My back hurts. I'm supposed to be able to get to consistently 200 pushups a day, but this is hard.

Well that's nice to know, to hear it from someone who knows what they are talking about.

This time of year always sees to be the time I start making irrational decisions. If you were still here, you would be so disappointed of what I have become. I am disappointed in me, too...

I can't talk to too many people right now. I'm at a dark place and there's only a few who truley understand how I feel. Besides I hate people who keep saying I'm sorry. And feeling sorry for me. I just need a friend right now.

None of my bosses are around today, they are all in a meeting.
........... :D

Latest posts

Back