What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm little sad. After I broke up I was completely lonely about three months. I started to get used to it but then suddenly one of my ex' good friend called me and wanted to hang out with me. Now we have been really good friends (just friends) about two months and we are hanging out almost every day because she just moved a year ago to same city I live and thus I'm the only person she knows here.

Now everything's changing. She is going to move away in next January and next year I'll move more further away and thus I think we are never going to see anymore.

Everything's just so complicated. I had accepted being lonely and already started to get used to it and now I'm hanging out with her every day knowing after this December we might never see again. :(

So they're wanting me to cover a 12 hours overtime shift during a Saturday night in January. The reason I'm actually strongly considering it: $50/hr.

Man I'm too honest for my own good sometimes. I just can't lie or hide. lol. **** you conscious.

I've noticed that the people that complain about a lack of compassion and empathy in others end up being the most self serving and judgmental people to come across.

Why the hell do we park in a driveway and drive on the parkway? Who built this language? I'm filing a complaint. Which way to the main office?

JasonM said:
Why the hell do we park in a driveway and drive on the parkway? Who built this language? I'm filing a complaint. Which way to the main office?

You're from New Jersey - would you call what people do on the Parkway driving?

theraab said:
JasonM said:

You're from New Jersey - would you call what people do on the Parkway driving?

HA! You got me there. ;)

Latest posts

Back