What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ladyforsaken said:
I'm sorry that I take a long-ass time to reply to PMs. Sighs.. lol.

Me too... I'm also thinking that I should stop thinking and go on writing my paper :rolleyes:

Might not be the best idea to get drunk so early in the day, but fresia it, I feel like honeysuckle and it temporarily helps. I am one lonely ************. lol.

honeysuckle, maybe we shouldn't have done that. It's done now, it's not the worst thing that could have happened, we just have to keep it secret now... I feel dirty and ashamed for liking it, I don't want to enjoy this honeysuckle but I love it.
We love each other but we're not in love and we shouldn't be doing this, not together...

Shocked that I could have been so deceived. I guess that's what I get by trusting someone not to lie to me (yet again). Bravo, Sugarbritches, BRAVO.

I'm thinking about what I'm going to do with my wages when I get them. Also I am trying to figure out how much to save every week.

Broken_Doll said:
honeysuckle, maybe we shouldn't have done that. It's done now, it's not the worst thing that could have happened, we just have to keep it secret now... I feel dirty and ashamed for liking it, I don't want to enjoy this honeysuckle but I love it.
We love each other but we're not in love and we shouldn't be doing this, not together...

Sounds like you bumped uglies with an unintended individual.

hot.

You should.

Back to my forest, trees, domains, organizational units, and active directory replication. Scary when this stuff starts making sense.

Funny, we're studying for the exams on Cancer and Death&Dying. As I look through Kubler-Ross's stages of grief, I realize that I grieved this particular demise ages ago. Anticipatory grief is what it's called.

What a shame when something dies a lingering death instead of just falling on a sword.

Latest posts

Back