What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking I really shouldn't have done that. No going back now.
I'm thinking this day's been a good one, got a feeling the rest of the week's going to be good too.
I'm trying to think of something to do with these fake fur fabric off cuts I've got... Still nothing, so maybe a cat toy, an annoying cat toy that will shed fluff everywhere, not such a great idea after all.
I'm thinking about a certain American friend of mine, if you chance upon this, yeah I'm talking about you brother. ;)
I'm trying to get a certain song out of my head by playing it on repeat hoping I'll eventually get sick of it, it's not working (Hear My Name (original 12" mix) by Armand Van Helden), and that's OK.
I need to exercise more and find some suitable work outs to do.
I am getting my bloody roller blades or roller skates out at some point this month, you can't stop me you crappy English weather. I promise I won't stomp back inside if I fall over and get laughed at by horrid little tweens this time.
I despise this time of month, it means I turn into a whiny cry baby and rescued animal stories will make me bawl.

I tried "nice"--wasn't my style, too forgiving of human idiocy. Sometimes you have to put wisdom on hold when dealing with others.

In other news, my new speakers should be delivered today. I'll have an impeccable playlist ready when I get the chance, and my ears will finally catch a break from the hi-fi headphone beating.

I always love reading Broken_Doll's thought posts because there's always so many at one time.

Besides that, I'm thinking my family doesn't exactly love me. Or maybe they do, in a distorted kind of way.

I need so much love I feel like a **** idiot puppy. Have never and probably will never be able to make myself happy. Maybe I should just buy a rope and...

...bite it and chew it and toss it around like it's alive and slobber all over everything.

annik said:
Spiders everywhere today.

<Eeeek! - Girly scream>

Ahem, I mean, no problem - Me man - me squish...

->SQUISH<- <dont touch it, don't touch it!>

There, no problem, for big man like me...

Meanwhile, back on topic

Procrastinating - putting off jobs I should be doing.

Edward W said:
annik said:

<Eeeek! - Girly scream>

Meanwhile, back on topic

Thinking; Don't squish it, gently capture it in a tissue and put it outside, if possible!

I like to think I'm a modern enlightened woman but doing the bins should be a man's job. Or OUR bin should be at least.

Well it's done now, think I'll go and be sick.

Edward W said:
<Eeeek! - Girly scream>

He He! I'm ok with house spiders actually but today my internet browsing seems to be inexplicably littered with pictures of tarantulas. I'm not so ok with that!

Lilianna said:
Thinking; Don't squish it, gently capture it in a tissue and put it outside, if possible!

Nothing was squished! :) I'm a fan of the mug and piece of card technique myself!

Lilianna said:
Edward W said:
annik said:

<Eeeek! - Girly scream>

Meanwhile, back on topic

What!!!! but then all it's legs will be moving around next to you!

It's just wrong to have that many eyes and legs. They're small aliens just working out how to conquer us all I tell 'ya. Cobwebs - secret communication satalite dishes. Squish em, squish em all!

Back on topic - Thinkng about... Going to the toilet, back in a mo.

Reminding myself to ignore all negative/patronizing comments today. Everyone is beautiful to someone and my someone is out there....he better be! ^^

The spidy convo made me smile. You guys are funny!

Seriously mom, acting like a catty teenager when you're 59 is just ridiculous. Get over yourself, I'm not gonna let you bring me down.

Latest posts

Back