What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel like a scab, a parasite, a leech. I just live off other people. I hate being me, my life sometimes.

Urgh

annik said:
I feel like a scab, a parasite, a leech. I just live off other people. I hate being me, my life sometimes.

Urgh

Change can happen now that you see things more clearly. :)

You don't have to be a billionaire
You don't have to have much to show how much you care
Like give a wink, give a kiss
Like give a little happiness
If we give a little love, maybe we can change the world

ladyforsaken said:
Thank you, Broken_Doll :)
No worries, thank you! :)

ladyforsaken said:
Yeah you actually stand out lol in this thread with so many thoughts at once!
Apparently "a busy mind is a happy mind", for me, this is partly true.

ladyforsaken said:
Family, as they say and I've been reminded again and again, you can choose your friends but not your family. I'm just trying to ignore them for the time being
I usually just lock myself away in my room until the feeling passes. No wonder my family always thought I was weird really (not that they don't think I'm weird nowadays).

And back to the topic...

* I need more motivation to work out etc.
* I need to stop eating eat less fresia it, I'll just call it "portion control", I need to eat healthier.
* I need to stop thinking about my thighs and my waist.
* I need to be social, and stop making excuses not to go out and see my new friends, or soon I'll likely not have any.
* I'm sick of feeling like I have to pretend that I don't still have feelings for my ex around some certain called "friends", sure it probably pisses them off that I go on about it sometimes, but I do still have feelings for him, and I have been trying to change how I feel for a long time now...

Unrelated...
* People who think I've "changed", maybe you never really knew me at all, the last you saw me was when I was 11-13. People do change, they grow, if I was still exactly the same as I was back when I was 11-13 that'd be kinda unhealthy. People don't always become who you want them to be, sometimes people aren't who you think they are.
*I'm sick of feeling like I have to pretend that I didn't enjoy every moment of it.
* I don't love him, and he doesn't love me, but we can't get enough.
* Sometimes I just really want somebody to corner me and call me out on it, so I'll have to face up to it without running away...

Edward W said:
I need more ideas...

Want input? :D

I'm thinking that I have to get to replying PMs more promptly. I just tend to ramble so much it takes a long time to complete one message. Sorry. I'll try to be more prompt.

Pip said:
Whether people can truly change

They can, I've seen it. Shame it was later rather than sooner, but it happened. I suppose the possibility of them going back to old habits is still there, but I'm confident they wont. For the record, I don't particularly like this person so don't think I'm being optimistic.

Latest posts

Back