What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WildernessWildChild said:

2evtheh.jpg

Well, if it weren't for the fact that the gap just doesn't seem to want to stay closed, it's not bad. Wish I had received all four, but that's okay. Glad I won't have pieces of junk laying around. I should have just gotten the one with the hooks like I originally planned to get.

Why is my intelligence questioned at every opportunity when others get away with making mistakes on an almost daily basis?

...Oh that's right, I'm unattractive.

I really wish I was at a rave right now, also it's so awesome my little white tutu came in the post today because I have white fluffies to go with it and stuff! :)

I really need to stop eating, I need to eat much less and go on a diet. I want to go weigh myself but I'm terrified I'll look down at the scales and see something that'll make me cry, I'm currently obsessing over wanting to know right now. I really regret eating so much and then not purging earlier, I keep trying to throw up but it's useless because I waited far too long. I swear I've gained weight, I look bigger, but I can't be sure because I haven't weighed myself in so long because of reasons I've already mentioned. I ate hours ago and I can still feel the nastiness food inside of me and I hate it.

I feel like crying, I'm not really sure why, maybe it's because I'm tired and thinking too much, who knows.

Sometimes it is hard to find a milk substitute for your leftover cereal. Protein powder (chocolate milk flavor) mixed with water is actually pretty decent.

Latest posts

Back