What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kids are really strange creatures. And should be banned from watching You-Tube. If they sing "Safety Dog" one more time someone's gonna get hurt.

WildernessWildChild said:
Kids are really strange creatures. And should be banned from watching You-Tube. If they sing "Safety Dog" one more time someone's gonna get hurt.

You think that's bad? Try the gummy bear song in Spanish. Over and over and over again. Even as I type this. (twitch)

Gosh darn. I'm going to have this song stuck in my head all the days. And I'm going to want to dance to it every time.

EveWasFramed said:
WildernessWildChild said:

You think that's bad? Try the gummy bear song in Spanish. Over and over and over again. Even as I type this. (twitch)

OK, you win this round of pain inflicted by child..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thinking how much I'd love to jump in the RV and take off for a few months across North America seeing the things I've dreamt of seeing.

Got me fightin' for air, a-a-air, air...

No really, at least you's came at a normal time. Now pick up on the fact that people don't want you sitting around their house for 12 hours.

I'm fuckin' tipsy and it's fairly awkward because he likes me but I'm just not interested. I'm 8 or 9 beers down and I kinda just want to go home except he's a good friend and I'd feel rude just making an excuse and going home...

Thinking about suicide (not the first time). I can accept and welcome death. It would be so pleasant and peaceful instead of continuing to live in this horrible world. People are always so cruel and I'm sick of it.

Broken_Doll said:
i'm fuckin' tipsy and it's fairly awkward because he likes me but I'm just not interested. I'm 8 or 9 beers down and I kinda just want to go home except he's a good friend and I'd feel rude just making an excuse and going home...

Is it a choice between feeling rude and prolonging his hope this particular evening? I'm guessing not and its just mates having a beer but I think you can bid your goodbyes for the night without coming across as rude!

Lorne said:
Thinking about suicide (not the first time). I can accept and welcome death. It would be so pleasant and peaceful instead of continuing to live in this horrible world. People are always so cruel and I'm sick of it.

Sleep on it fella. You never know how bright tomorrow might be. Try and distract yourself for a while.
Take care

After I got a few comic books for free yesterday, today I finished my weekend with an epic fail moment. Wasting my hard earned cash on ugly toys because I'm silly and dumber.

Latest posts

Back