What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Leave me alone. I feel like saying that, but nobody is really disturbing me. What's up with that?

They are going to have to step up. I can't do this anymore. The personal, emotional, mental and financial cost has just become too much. I'm sorry - you aren't going to like this, but it's something I MUST do...for my own sanity, as well as the well being of my child.

Dear [insert random-stereotypical-moron-in-traffic here],

If you simply must tweet and text about all the various things which you <3 or :(, like Justine Beaver, the Kartrashians or One Erection, please do so WHEN YOU ARE NOT ******* DRIVING A CAR.

Meeting adjourned.

I remember when I used to get messages from you, now I don't. This isn't a nice feeling.

Wondering if i could ever have one person in my life that cares for me without expecting the world in return for it. Just a shoulder to lean on or an ear to listen without wanting blood sweat and tears for it.

I hate how Google chrome doesn't make that reassuring ticking / click or whatever sound that internet explorer does. Safari didn't either but I took that out.

ThatOneGuy said:
Administrator's note: Due to the originality of the question it asks this thread falls under the criteria of "Essential" and hereby shall remain as a historical landmark of aLonelyLife.com in the form of a sticky. Thank You, ThatOneGuy!

4th of April 2008
- Robin

-----------------

Just type exactly what you are thinking right now. Exactly what you are thinking... don't hold back(except if it is explicit, against another member or the forum, etc.).

Just a thread to clear your thoughts with.

And.......................................................................... GO!

So, I just got back from dinner with friends; a lovely gay couple who like to entertain. Beautiful home, open hearts, grilled food, a little wine, a few games of UNO and a great variety of tunes...laughing, smiles, fun. The negative side of me is thinking, "why can't I enjoy the moment?"

Instead of fully enjoying myself, I am feeling sorry for myself...and consider tonight to be a waste of time. A WASTE! Why? Because I haven't gotten my life in such order (as my friends have). I have no one and there I am...sitting with some friends in suburbia...not meeting new, dynamic people (and by "people" I mean men) whom I could potentially connect with. Then I think...even if I were out, I'd consider it a waste of time...because of all the ****** bags out there.

I am thinking my "time" has passed me by to meet someone with whom I can share my life with. At 35 years-old, I have nothing but a job and a home to show for the time I've spent on earth...no real love of my life, no children who could be that to me either. I am alone, and I don't see that changing any time soon.

It is harder than we think...just go out there and meet people. Ha! Yeah...meet people while they look over your shoulder trying to find something better.

In a nutshell, that's exactly what came to mind. Thanks for this thread...it was nice to free flow.

Nerds rule the world.

I am in the process of digitizing my entire DVD collection, and uploading it to a cloud. Since I am not publicly sharing it with anybody but myself, this is legal. It will also sync and backup all files on all three of my PCs, as well as being able to access them on my iPod Touch, my Android phone, and my Android tablet.

I love that this technology exists. I can now carry around an entire library of movies (at 108 ripped right now, but have over 200) in my pocket, literally, and access it on the go.

Were my parents bored? This constant entertainment aspect of technology right now, as well as making it easier to communicate, is also making it a lot more easier to have fun and access entertainment. :)

Latest posts

Back