What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Need to cheer up - all kinds of things going through my mind - in order to work on things, you have to confront it; but sometimes, I wonder if it is better to let sleeping dogs lie.

Stupid dimwit of a boyfriend. If I tell you that I practically overdosed or that I took a lot of alcohol (as an example) to drink my depression away and feel better for the moment that I'm high/drowsy/drunk and then you tell me,"I'm glad the pills/alcohol made you feel better, I care so deeply about your health and well being." YOU'RE NOT ACTUALLY CARING, if you ACTUALLY cared, you would be concerned that I'm taking pills or drinking my sorrows away. Just shows how much you DON'T really care. Dimwit. Same when you tell me that you love me and want to be with me and the next moment, you want to dump me like the trash I am to you and when I ask you,"Do you want me in your life, yes or no?" you can't even answer a simple yes, you can't answer because you actually don't want me in your life. You're just using me. I don't want to dump him though because he's all I have. :/

It just makes me angry, I would start taking drugs, I could become an alcoholic and not even my boyfriend would care. He would just say,"Oh I'm glad the alcohol helps you feel better, I care so deeply about you" but it's not ACTUALLY caring. If he truly cared, he would be concerned. He doesn't care, he's such an idiot. Something bad could happen to me and he wouldn't even care. Hell, when bad things WERE happening to me, he didn't care. He's a piece of honeysuckle. He makes me feel worthless.

I just took an over-potent sleeping pill, I'm sleepy but also angry. I wish I could have just CONTINUED sleeping instead of waking up drowsy to be online with my boyfriend. The only reason why I got up to be online with my boyfriend is because I know he'll threaten to dump me if I don't. All he does well is try to find any excuse to dump me. If he truly cared, he would care and see and understand that I'm not well and let me sleep at least but no, if I'm not online, he'll just use it as an excuse to dump me. It's not fair for me, I feel like I lose at everything. He hurts my feelings, he makes me cry for hours, he makes me feel depressed and lonely and he doesn't care but when he tells me,"I'm a little sad because of my job situation"...he expects me to be supportive to him when he's not supportive to me in return and if I decide to do the same and not have sympathy for him just as he has no sympathy for me, he'll try to dump me because of it. I just never goddamn win.

lonelyfairy said:
echo said:
I don't know how to feel accomplished or fulfilled, I have no skills or talents. It sucks. I feel angry and envious that my boyfriend is a workaholic and he gives himself so many projects to work on and accomplish and feel fulfilled with. I don't have anything. I look up volunteer opportunities or groups online and all I see are volunteer opportunities for people skilled with secretary work and IT work and things like that. I don't know what to do with my life. I tried learning how to drive but I'm so bad at it and panic when I'm behind the wheel, I just can't learn to drive. I don't know what to do with my life. I wish I could just take sleeping pills and not wake up, it wouldn't make a difference, not even my boyfriend wants me around, he's too busy doing better things for his life. I don't know what to do with my life. :/

Aww, I know that feeling so well, echo. :/ *hugs* PM is always open if you want to talk or need someone to listen. :)

Thank you. I haven't seen you on Skype in a while. Thanks for the offer.

Bones said:
Need to cheer up - all kinds of things going through my mind - in order to work on things, you have to confront it; but sometimes, I wonder if it is better to let sleeping dogs lie.

Sometimes, there are no answers... only choices.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
I wonder if I even have the will to get through this whole book, or if I should just give up on writing it?

No No No!!!

Carry on! It's not easy, I agree, but stick with it. It'll be worth it in the end!

Edward W said:
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
I wonder if I even have the will to get through this whole book, or if I should just give up on writing it?

No No No!!!

Carry on! It's not easy, I agree, but stick with it. It'll be worth it in the end!

Well, it's like I know what to say, but I don't know how to say it. I don't want the book to come out the wrong way, get published, and then have me regret it.

As much as I hate agents and editors, I'd love for someone to look at my work and edit it, instead of me. I'm not always the best judge of what works.

WHY would someone bother buying a 3.2L Sports car if they need to keep the brake on all the way around a (wide sweeping) corner and crawl through at about 5MPH >:-(

Edward W said:
WHY would someone bother buying a 3.2L Sports car if they need to keep the brake on all the way around a (wide sweeping) corner and crawl through at about 5MPH >:-(

It's probably not even a manual transmission too. *scoff*

I am cautiously optimistic of my chances for being valedictorian for my class in this program - of course though now that I've actually voiced it aloud, I probably jinxed myself. DAMNIT!

I really hope I just cut up the right card and yay I'm going to have to update PayPal...again.

On a lighter note Tori Amos writes the best lyrics

Latest posts

Back