What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ladyforsaken said:
Locke said:
My brother called. I really wish he would stop taking time out of his perfect little life to tell me how screwed up I am. I already know, and the constant reminders that I'll never be good enough are really starting to piss me off.

Tune him out, Locke. You are your own person and you know yourself better than anyone else. *hugs*

Thanks, lady. :) I changed my number, and he doesn't know where I live. So much for family I guess.

Solivagant said:
Are we related? Because I think we have the same brother.

Sorry to hear that. And knowing my Father, I probably have 1 or 2 brothers I don't know about.

I wish I could say things in real life that I've only been able to say in emails, PM and suchlike. I wish I had the confidence to speak to people more, wish I had more friends.

I wonder if having a garage sale would be a good way to meet people and get paid for it at the same time.

You want to start up any slower than that, Steam... My gosh, I could have built my own console by the time you start up.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
My dog is in the hospital. I am worried to death about him.

I'm so sorry to hear that. :( What's wrong with him? I hope he will be okay.

I'm wishing I could go home, crawl in bed and sleep through the next couple of decades. I'm drained today :(

Latest posts

Back