What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
organicNYgirl said:
I'm thinking that I don't want to leave California to go back home to New York.

It's amazing how many people have lived here, there, and everywhere. Whereas I've just lived in the same **** town all my life, I've had opportunities, and I kick myself up the ass a thousand times for not taking them.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
After hearing the recent lawsuit of what is in McDonald's food, I am never eating there again. Want a grossout? The chicken nuggets are made out of fat, fried grease, and internal organs.

Puke!

I thought that would've been very much well known after Jamie Oliver made that discovery and showed it on tv. :p

If I'm wrong, please correct... You're standing on my neck. La la la

I'm glad a song is stuck in my head, because I had way too much stuff on my mind last night... Tooks me's hours to falls asleeps.

I was supposed to get some work done. But after today's hellish episodes at work, I think I deserve a break tonight.

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I'm so tired of being tired. If this is depression, it can go away. If it's the heat, bring on Fall.

I want to have passionate sex with a friend of mine

A good friend is like a book. The inside is better than the cover.

This is what I have been thinking lately....often.

Stop-Whining-Suck-It-Up-_zpsfa331411.gif

Scotsman said:
That was the best fillet steak, garlic mash and roast tomatoes ever. I'm a feckin superstar.....or not!

I was going to post I wish I had, had some tea now, and yours has just made me drool!

Latest posts

Back