What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm realizing just how off it really is. I'm not complaining about you, and believe me, it's not a matter of love or care. It's a matter of coming to the harsh realization that - from where you stand now - you will never be what I need. I tried, God, I tried so hard to explain to him, and he just doesn't comprehend it. I don't know if it's a blatant refusal, or just simply not understanding. This is so heartbreaking to me, mainly because I can't go back the way I came.

VanillaCreme said:
I'm realizing just how off it really is. I'm not complaining about you, and believe me, it's not a matter of love or care. It's a matter of coming to the harsh realization that - from where you stand now - you will never be what I need. I tried, God, I tried so hard to explain to him, and he just doesn't comprehend it. I don't know if it's a blatant refusal, or just simply not understanding. This is so heartbreaking to me, mainly because I can't go back the way I came.

Nilla, I always read your posts in here and always wish things were more positive for you. *hugs*

ladyforsaken said:
Nilla, I always read your posts in here and always wish things were more positive for you. *hugs*

Thank you, Lady. You're so sweet, I appreciate it.

thank_you_002.gif

What was it about standing next to vinyl in the 70s that made all a woman's clothes fall off.

After spending last night in a hotel room listening to the people on the other side of the wall yelling for 6 hours straight I think I can make it through one day feeling happy I am atleast not stuck in a relationship like that.

Thinking about finding another job - a better paying one. Job hunting sucks, but I need more money.

Transforming my body, getting physically and mentally stronger, thinking about what doors will open up when I achieve my goals.

While holding the mods in high regard I feel threads in the up for debate section tend to get closed before they have even turned into a debate. I don't see the purpose of that section of the forum when threads are getting closed in anticipation of and before anything controversial has even been said.

Just my view and I know its hard job modding. ;)

Recent meditation got me with the idea that happiness seems to be easier to obtain the happier a person is. As in, when a spark of happiness is created, using that momentum to exploit the spark, creates more and more of them fairly easy, until there's a thick layer of happiness. Most difficult thing is getting that spark.

That actually sounds extremely obvious, nevermind. :D

-Sai- said:
Recent meditation got me with the idea that happiness seems to be easier to obtain the happier a person is. As in, when a spark of happiness is created, using that momentum to exploit the spark, creates more and more of them fairly easy, until there's a thick layer of happiness. Most difficult thing is getting that spark.

That actually sounds extremely obvious, nevermind. :D

That spark of happiness must come from something though, right. So, I guess find something that would make you happy? Then you can have that spark created?

All this talk of pizza in the ban hut is making think it is probably a good idea not to cook tonight :D

Latest posts

Back