What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's getting toward that time of year. In two or three months it will be cold out & the sap will be down in every tree. Meaning that it will be the ideal time to harvest a few little ones, if I can find any that aren't too crooked & are two in. in diameter or less. And in a place where I can take them without stealing from anyone....

Browsing on the forum. I woke up from stupid cramps. =(

Maybe I should go back to bed and rest it off.

Er right so I sort of hate it when people add me on flickr and I can't work out why and they never fave or comment or probably look again...

But mainly why did I just get invited to a Christian group? What about my photos say I might be interested. I'm guessing nothing. So that was just random clearly. Irritating. Its like the internet equivalent of Jehovahs witnesses knocking on the door.

ladyforsaken said:
Don't stop believing... hold on to that feeling..

I couldn't have said this better myself Lady, thank you for sharing precious one.

Sending out positive thoughts, of love, compassion, understanding and wellbeing to all on this forum. You are loved always <3 No matter who you are and where life is taking you right now.

Keep going... You are on a journey <3

Latest posts

Back