What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
daughter of the moon said:
Edward W said:
Wish I'd never created this account.
Why? Whats wrong? Sorry, I've not been too active in the last few days.
Well, I should just quit wanting new friends. I'm probably not meant to have any. I'm just so tired of giving and not getting anything in return wherever I go.
6.gif

Hugs. I know the feeling. The good thing is that I`m ok with that. But I don`t see how this account is to blame. You`ve made some friends here. I am a friend, right?
batting_eyelashes.gif

zero said:
Edward W said:
Wish I'd never created this account.
Why? Whats wrong? Sorry, I've not been too active in the last few days.
Well, I should just quit wanting new friends. I'm probably not meant to have any. I'm just so tired of giving and not getting anything in return wherever I go.
6.gif

Hugs. I know the feeling. The good thing is that I`m ok with that. But I don`t see how this account is to blame. You`ve made some friends here. I am a friend, right?
batting_eyelashes.gif

I never said the account was to blame, zero. lol

But I've been thinking a lot about unregistering, for other reasons.

It's cold here, but I love it. Been having such a wonderful time here really. :)

Rosebolt said:
ladyforsaken said:
Waking up to such hurtful messages this morning really bummed me out. How can someone be so hurtful. What did I ever do so bad to deserve all that? And there I was, thinking it will be okay to write his family a Christmas card. They're such lovely people. But I don't think I will anymore now. He will only spew more hurtful words at me. I'm seriously done.

I hope you really are serious this time. You said the same half a year ago.

Yeah, I know. It's funny how sometimes in life you think you really know what you want and you think you really know someone.. but then things change and then all your future plans all go down the drain. If things continue to be good, I'm pretty serious.

MTrip said:
ladyforsaken said:
Waking up to such hurtful messages this morning really bummed me out. How can someone be so hurtful. What did I ever do so bad to deserve all that? And there I was, thinking it will be okay to write his family a Christmas card. They're such lovely people. But I don't think I will anymore now. He will only spew more hurtful words at me. I'm seriously done.

If this person is who I think it is, I have one suggestion for you:

Ex-lax in his omelet, the first chance you get.

Lol MTrip. I won't really have the heart to do that.. I'm nothing like him who'd try to hurt others to get back.

MTrip said:
Y'all can complain about the weather if you want. I'm glad summer is over. Sure it's cold & wet right now but at least I don't need to grow a set of gills because of humidity at 94 degrees.

I like the cold!

Solivagant said:
"Most guys would rather have their hand than be with a fat chick."

Guess I better start starving myself so I can be happy. If I'm too fat then no one will love me.

That's dumb whoever said that.. you're beautiful just the way you are, Solivagant.

No, you dumb honeysuckle, we cannot change your compressor in the rain.
No, we won't expose the techs to possible lightning strikes to check your gas line.

:rolleyes:

smiling like an idiot to everyone and taking rejection lightly might be a better strategy than just sitting in a corner, sure it does feel silly

Latest posts

Back