What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The world should be silenced now in face of this terrible news of him passing away. I have no words to describe the pain and regret. One of the last mohicans and greatest pacifists still alive on the planet. Gone. RIP Nelson Mandela.
broken_heart.gif
broken_heart.gif
broken_heart.gif
What`s to become of this world?

A close friend of mine is going away abroad for 3 months - I really hope she has a fantastic time. <3

I need to stop procrastinating and I should have been in bed 5 hours ago *grumble*... Good job I don't have to get up too early this morning.
I'm so glad I've got all of my Christmas shopping finally done! :D I just hope everybody likes their presents now.

I really like him, he says he feels the same way, we have so much in common, I wish he didn't live so far away. I'm really worried that once he gets to know me properly that he'll come to hate me, or realise what a complete fresia up I am... We'll spend some time together and it'll be nice until he realises he can't ******* stand me. This is what usually seems to happen... I don't like letting people get too close because I don't like putting myself in situations where I feel vulnerable, and I fear that if people really got to know me that they probably wouldn't like me...

I really miss my dad actually - being unemployed I'm rarely ever (too) busy but the last time he visited he knew I'd be far too busy and he didn't stay very long so by the time I got home he'd already left for Wales. Apparently I wasn't missing out on much though - apparently what happened is he turned up as planned and was going to stay until after I'd gotten home but he picked a ******* fight and now everybody hates him. I'm really not surprised, as much as I love my dad he is not easy to like or to love really, he is argumentative, offensive, opinionated, rude, a bully and generally really not a pleasant person to be around half of the time that I or the rest of the family see him. Despite all this I do still love my dad and I do miss him and I do kind of resent him for picking fights with everybody else and stuff. I tried to call him but he didn't answer the phone, I tried to text him but he didn't text back, it actually really upsets me. :(

I really love cider but then it knocks me out pretty quickly sometimes. Makes me miss out on some fun stuff!! Like last night! Boo.

I came to the conclusion that playing FFXIV was a bad idea, and would only lead to further unhappiness down the road if I continue playing it.

daughter of the moon said:
No one seems to appreciate the positive-ness I've been posting lately :D

You do seem very happy lately. It's nice to see :) Can you lend me some of that happiness, since you have so much of it?

Locke said:

You do seem very happy lately. It's nice to see :) Can you lend me some of that happiness, since you have so much of it?

Hey! :) Don't say I haven't! :D

Locke said:

Lol, Sorry, I'm getting selfish.

Locke said:
Locke said:

Lol, Sorry, I'm getting selfish.

I don't see that. You're too generous. There's probably more selfishness inside me :)

I noticed it and was thinking about it. Is this some kind of exercise?
Anyway, I`m glad you`re in a positive "mood". Cheers. :)

Latest posts

Back