What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That despite a few dissapointing times and the sad loss of my Mum that I feel truly blessed and grateful for my family, friends (including you lovely people of ALL) and the man in my life, I hope they know how much I love them xxx

Why the hell are cats fine with you one minute then hiss an run from you the next?? ******* stupid creatures!

I kinda want to hook up with the lead singer of Imagine Dragons :p Such a gorgeous voice! He could sing to me all day :D

Huh, I just discovered 11 seconds worth of song that I never heard there before. How odd!

this is going to be the longest week of my life, good that I read about that suggestion to leave pieces of tranquilizers in all pockets and bags so to have one available at all times (and they are really needed)

You have been telling me that you are going to get to skype so we can talk but you never do. I just stopped counting on it. Maybe we were supposed to meet only once and each is to take a different path

You can delude yourself into believing that you control me.
Once I slip from your grip, you wont see me again.
Then you can stick your poison in someone else.
but be careful, if you touch my brother, regret will ensue.

Here I am again. Still lost, and feeling lonely once again. Great way to feel on my birthday.

edgecrusher said:
Here I am again. Still lost, and feeling lonely once again. Great way to feel on my birthday.

Hug, edgecrusher. It comes and it goes. Hang in there.
hugs2-gif.20977

managed to watch the film oblivion which was okay. My Dad has now got the tv and is watching honeysuckle !

the thing about been alone all the time is when somebody comes along, I am naturally suspicious of their motive. Stupid thing is I am mostly right.

I can't feel happy about been some kind of after thought which usually happens

women didn't like me when I was 17 and they don't like me now !
How come when I look different and I have a different personality ?
I don't get it !

Latest posts

Back