What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:) lonelyfairy *hugs*

Triple Bogey said:
pass the sick bucket
MTrip said:
I f***ing hate headaches.

Allergy season does that to me, & when is it not allergy season in my town?

Get well soon, you both. So many people are sick. :\

Triple Bogey said:
I hope Michael Schumacher pulls thru !

I just read about it earlier on.. gosh I feel bad. I hope he'll pull through it too. My positive thoughts and well wishes for M. Schumacher.

zero said:
she barely got home and already had high fever during the night. almost every time he brings her back, she is sick. That makes me furious. Now i`m worried that she caught a cold or flu somewhere. Thank God that medicine worked during the day and now the fever dropped to normal. But I`m still worried.

Oh dear, I hope she'll recover in no time. *hugs*

Thinking about doing something like that myself, but then again, no one would care...

Just when I thought I was doing great with my confidence and self worth, my hormones decide to give me a honeysuckle kicking and tell my I am simply not good or worthy enough of anything :club:

GraceBlossom said:
Just when I thought I was doing great with my confidence and self worth, my hormones decide to give me a honeysuckle kicking and tell my I am simply not good or worthy enough of anything :club:

Club those hormones away!! You know you're definitely worthy enough of anything. Don't listen to the bad hormones!!

ladyforsaken said:
GraceBlossom said:

Club those hormones away!! You know you're definitely worthy enough of anything. Don't listen to the bad hormones!!

Hormones suck. lol

GraceBlossom said:

:club: to your hormones !

and make your confidence return !

why do I always feel like an intruder, even if they were the one to invite me? It will be awkward, I know hardly 3 people superficially, and the rest I have never met, oh, why did I decide to go there? Feeling stupid already. At least they are (almost) my age.

For gods sake, I can't wait till this weirdo's back in work. He's just in the way! Idiot.

Latest posts

Back