What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing like emotional manipulation, I can see through you, stupid *****.

saw an old female friend today. She came into my shop. It was too busy to chat although she did say 'hello'
Made me feel down for awhile. I miss her. I know where she lives, her phone number yet it seems I can't say 'hello' or ask her how she is.
First time I have spoken to her for 4 years. And we was friends for 8 years before that. No arguments, she just stopped coming in the shop. She doesn't do facebook and I don't have her mobile number.

*shrug* i dont really care about the crap you say about me. If it makes you feel better about your miserable self, by all means..

met a really interesting guy, but I suspect he is one of the usual bums I seem to attract

It's hard to follow the advice you give to others. I should try to do what I'd advice someone going through something similar to do. If I can have patience and endurance for the past 5 years or so, I sure can for the next half year at least. That still doesn't mean I feel good about it.. or can feel good. I guess I can try with distractions.....

Ahh at last, the new year. Now I can concentrate on things again.

It's funny when you live in wall-to-wall apartments with your sister. When I sneeze loudly, her whatsapp messages comes in saying "Gesundheit" :D And vice versa. lol

You have Whatsapp? I want your number lol :p

Edit: I am actually going to PM you right after this edit :D

it is really not possible to have something close to a "career" without a lot of work, who would have thought?

Latest posts

Back