What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that if you are not serious, we should just end this mascarade already.

WallflowerGirl83 said:
I hope my headaches end up going away, I've been suffering from them so much lately this week. Ugh!

I feel ya. Have been having horrible headaches lately too. Feel better soon.

sometimes you just need to be yourself to put people off forever

and

sometimes if someone doesn't want to be your friend, perhaps it's best to assume that they know better

EveWasFramed said:
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
I'm through caring if someone insults me. I'm just a joke, anyways.

Come on now - you've been doing great lately. Don't let anyone get you down, k?

I'm consistently insulted and demonized on another forum. I think, for my health, I need to stop going there.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
EveWasFramed said:
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:

I'm consistently insulted and demonized on another forum. I think, for my health, I need to stop going there.

If the bad outweighs the good, maybe it's time to cut your losses there.

^ Don't go there, nobody should be treated like that, that kind of negativity eats away at yo. Come and play with us more :).

I hate that place with a passion, it does nothing but cause inconvenience and hard work. ******* typical really, I wish they'd fresia off.

I think I need to start reminding myself to give myself a break.. from work. It's running my body down. :S

9006 said:
Will I ever have the motivation?

You can, and will. It's usually there, but you'll have to find it and make it your motivation. I know you can. I'll always wish the best for you, Mike.

EveWasFramed said:
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
EveWasFramed said:
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:

If the bad outweighs the good, maybe it's time to cut your losses there.

Gotta agree with Eve on all her comments here. You've been doing well, muse. Don't let them get to you.

just been filming my golf swing at home and when I walked to switch the camera off, it dawned on me how 'funny' my walk is. I sort of walk with my hands out, hard to explain.
I think everything about is 'funny' - facial expressions, speaking voice, walk, body shape, what I do.
I think it's why women feel 'sorry for me' a bit.

Some people forget others when they have got good things going in their lives. Nothing wrong with that, I guess. But it does kinda suck being pushed away entirely, when it would have been just enough even if the communication lessened as long as they kept in touch. Even if it came to just a greeting once a month.. or something.

That's all I ask of, of my friends anyway. I understand everyone have their lives to run. But I don't see why it should be total cut-off if they always claimed to care so much about our friendship and about me. I guess that just shows how much I mean to them. It's sad.

Latest posts

Back