What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thinking about that woman quite a bit. She seems nice and shy. No wedding ring, I wish I could just bump into her somewhere away from work. It's too crowded there, too many people about.
Daft thing I know her number but she didn't exactly give it to me so it wouldn't be right ringing her up. No idea of her circumstances, she isn't on facebook. She hasn't mentioned a husband or a fella. Her homelife is described as 'we' - I wish she would drop a bloke into her conversation and I could forget about it. Hard to see how I could progress it any further. People over hear things at work, I can't really ask her for coffee while I am serving her.

Don't consider yourself a "joke", LeaningIntoTheMuse! I am sure you have a lot of good qualities about you! A new good quality is what you just posted: "I'm through caring if someone insults me!" A person who judges, and that is what an insult really is, someone should look at their flaws and realize they have many undesirable qualities about themselves--THE BIGGEST BEING INSULTING PEOPLE!
I don't care what anyone says about me--to my face or behind my back. If they want to use "me" as a source of their entertainment let them go right ahead. They're idiots!

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
I'm through caring if someone insults me. I'm just a joke, anyways.

I am thinking that I am excited about the man who just asked me to be his Friend on Facebook from when I was a teenager.

I feel as though I'm gonna be working for nothing, it completely takes the motivation out of doing it. Nothing's ever easy in this rubbish country at all.

Why do things that seem to be so easy for other people have to be so complicated for myself.

Stonelands said:
This year seems to be going quite well so far. Let's hope I haven't jinxed it by saying that...

I was saying something positive about my health from the start of the year.... and I think I jinxed it cos I've been a little under the weather for a week or so now and it's not getting better and doesn't seem to be heading that way. Mehhhh.

Snow is predicted for Wednesday here. If it happens, and that's a BIG "if"....
It would be the first time in four years. The last time it snowed here was over four years ago.

it's over, this half-pneumonia did it: I finally look like my mother

NOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo….!

Latest posts

Back