What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Adopting a more positive attitude, working hard and choosing to be happy has changed my life for the better. honeysuckle still and will always happen, but that's life, how I deal with it and what I learn from it matters.

so depressing, everything is crap. Weather awful, can't play golf, my football team never score a sodding goal. Work is dull.
I was cycling to work this afternoon and it was pissing down with rain and so cold. Fed up doesn't describe how I feel.

that new friendly member of staff wasn't so friendly today. In fact she laughed at me when I tried to talk to her.

screw responsibility, today I will do nothing and watch The Departed on the projector and eat cookies

Peaches said:
screw responsibility, today I will do nothing and watch The Departed on the projector and eat cookies

I have decided to do nothing today too, but I feel a bit guilty.

^ :(. Could they be a side effect from the Anaesthetic? Apparently it can take a good whole for it to fully leave your system. Hope you feel better soon :).

In other thoughts I am so tired, I need to recharge my batteries, just never get time to myself these days. Its all good though really :)

my bad mood from yesterday didn't last long.
tomorrow - work then some golf hopefully
hopefully see that woman on Saturday

If my dreams came true and I became Lara Croft, I wonder if my boob implants would be saline or silicone? I always took Croft's breasts to be saline. They never move.
8566dabe42ce8196978b393314c11a76.jpg

Plus, I wonder what size they are too? I mean, of course they're ******* double dds, but still...I like thinking about Lara Croft's breasts.

Latest posts

Back