What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
breasts are for feeding babies. Tell me about yourself.

So, what about the anima and the animus? anyone? Alleviate your loneliness and talk

Drama said:
Peaches said:
Drama said:
Peaches said:
screw responsibility, today I will do nothing and watch The Departed on the projector and eat cookies

I have decided to do nothing today too, but I feel a bit guilty.

hope you got over that

I ended up doing some work D= heh
did you have a nice day?

just fighting with the healthcare system to have some help, no choice but doing nothing now for a while :)

gravel said:
breasts are for feeding babies. Tell me about yourself.

So, what about the anima and the animus? anyone? Alleviate your loneliness and talk

I thought I was supposed to be talking about what I was thinking of, though lol. o_0

The witch in ancient villages had to leave alone outside of the inhabited circle, consequently she had to become self sufficient, learn about herbs to heal herself, and eventually the villagers themselves would visit her to ask for help.

Peaches said:
Drama said:
Peaches said:
Drama said:
Peaches said:
screw responsibility, today I will do nothing and watch The Departed on the projector and eat cookies

I have decided to do nothing today too, but I feel a bit guilty.

hope you got over that

I ended up doing some work D= heh
did you have a nice day?

just fighting with the healthcare system to have some help, no choice but doing nothing now for a while :)
I just hate when headaches paralyze me as well.

Seen a job that is perfect for me. I hope I get a chance, I know there will be a lot of applicants.

I feel so tired every day and dizzy.. I eat enough, do some exercises but no help really. Doctors always say it's just depression, but it can't be anymore. :/

Something about parents being old fashioned and how I guess its expected but still annoying.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
I discovered some new music today. Excellent!

I initially read that as "I divorced some new music today..." and I was thinking, wow, Muse is really serious about his music or what?

This is my very first comment on any thread ever. Right now I'm thinking I could contribute, that I can make a difference, that I don't need too just sit here all day on my day off in my house looking at my laptop. Why do I insist on Isolating?

I'm thinking about how this site reminds me of a psychiatrist asking open ended questions.
Neat, goes with my signature.

Also thinking about what I could contribute to this site.

lowgroove said:
This is my very first comment on any thread ever. Right now I'm thinking I could contribute, that I can make a difference, that I don't need too just sit here all day on my day off in my house looking at my laptop. Why do I insist on Isolating?

Hey lowgroove, welcome to the forum.

Latest posts

Back