What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ Good luck for whatever it is.

Hmmm so lethargic today, I feel like someone should shake me.

I wish I could do night shifts more often, its so quiet here and no one seem to be in a fight mode :D

It's Saturday night, I'd like to go out but the weather is a blizzard here, and I have no money anyway. Just going to chill out tonight and get things done, then end the day watching a little G1 Transformers :)

Begin thought.
I'm actually trying to calm down my anxiety. I was watching a Big Bang Theory extra and the cast was talking to astronaut Joe Acaba via Skype. He put his camera up to the window so that they could see what the earth looked like from where he was in space. It was beautiful, actually. But then I started thinking about all of the stuff that was happening at various places on the planet...mostly the bad stuff, of course...hence, the anxiety. I thought about people taking their last breaths, people committing crimes, people crying, people being lonely. Yes, because this is the way I think sometimes. I did have some good thoughts...like babies being born, rivers flowing, flowers growing, people having sexy time. (ha). Well, it overwhelmed me...freaked me out, actually. There's so much activity on this planet and when I think about how busy it all is, I can barely catch my breath.
End thought.

Triple Bogey said:
it didn't rain so I played golf. Happy !

I recently purchased a golf course so I can play for free, just wish it was as easy in real life than in GTA.

9006 said:
Triple Bogey said:
it didn't rain so I played golf. Happy !

I recently purchased a golf course so I can play for free, just wish it was as easy in real life than in GTA.

If I ever win about 50 million on the Euro Millions I would build a golf course somewhere. Would love to design one.

Don't you just hate when your sleeve gets stuck to the door handle? Makes you feel like the worst retard in the world :D

I better start planning now, not gonna leave it till last minute again...

Latest posts

Back