What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking that it's a shame I'm wasting valuable sleep time.. again. I feel like getting in my car and driving around for awhile.. maybe I would if it was warmer outside and a huge storm with possible tornadoes wasn't on the way. x.x

Mike510 said:
I feel like I am not good enough for people to accept me. Has anyone else ever felt this way?

Yes..I can relate to that.I feel like that all the time.People hate me for being quiet.

People in the world should accept you for you are.You shouldn't always have to be the life and soul of the party or put on airs and graces.

I'm thinking I know I need to shake off how depressed and irritable I feel today, and go walk the dog and just do SOMETHING but I just don't see any point to any of it this morning.

The storm outside is scaring me, around this time last year a lightening strike hit our roof and it's just made me ridiculously paranoid. I turn into a 5 year old when these storms decide to show up... and I'm perfectly fine with that.

I'm going for a dog walk in 20 minutes ...with a friend who I texted to ask if she'd come. I'm looking forward to the human contact. I'm thinking happy thoughts...but...I'm also thinking negative thoughts... "how sad am I that an hour walking in the rain will be the highlight of my day ?" turning a positive into a negative...way to go girl !

What the terrible weather! The cold make it hard for me to get up early to work. How long is this going to last????

Just Sue said:
I'm going for a dog walk in 20 minutes ...with a friend who I texted to ask if she'd come. I'm looking forward to the human contact. I'm thinking happy thoughts...but...I'm also thinking negative thoughts... "how sad am I that an hour walking in the rain will be the highlight of my day ?" turning a positive into a negative...way to go girl !

At least you're not walking in the rain by yourself. 😛
You have a dog AND a friend with you. Thats awesome.

There are not enough hours in the day....the next week is gonna be hectic. I guess there's a price to pay for getting what you want :rolleyes2:

Grackle said:
Just Sue said:

At least you're not walking in the rain by yourself. 😛
You have a dog AND a friend with you. Thats awesome.

Yes ...I know! ...I'm now thinking get a grip!

Latest posts

Back