What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So no matter what, whether I'm sick or dying, they'd want me to slog it all off because they're cold heartless ********? Gee, no wonder you guys are considered No. 1 in this area around the world, huh. Cos everyone up there is a ******* robot. Too bad I'm not one now.

WildernessWildChild said:
Yup. Any chance you can grab your passport, go to an airport and find a cheap flight/last minute deal to somewhere for even a couple of days? If you don't have a car can you borrow or rent one and just go? If you don't drive how about a bus? A train? Hitchhike?

No chance. I'm kinda tied down with work really and it's somewhat killing me. So I hope I'll make it to June alive so that I can someday plan for a road trip for myself.
But thanks for all the solutions.

Drama said:
Im really enjoying playing guitar, tho i'm really bad at it so far. It's a challenge tho. I hope I wont give it up

I tried to learn it twice.. first time with my brother, and second time by myself (I was inspired and everything) but then I gave up. :\

Indifferent said:
I'm thinking that I don't know who lives upstairs but I dislike them regardless. They're loud, walking and talking in and out of the apartment twenty times a day, their baby's constantly crying, they stomp around and drag things across the floor, and now they're vacuuming and banging the vacuum against a wall. It was so nice before they moved in. Now it's just constant minor irritations lol

Yep, I have the same type of neighbour living above me. I think it has happened way too often for way too long that I've become immuned to the noises. Sometimes I do wonder, if my ceiling would break from all the commotion going on up there. But I feel you. You could go up there and talk to them about it nicely, or you could lodge a complaint to the authorities (if it even works like that where you are) or you could endure it, I guess.

TheRealCallie said:
TheRealCallie said:
Back to work....

Same....first I gotta make the drive.

Yawn

My commute is awesome. I wake up, walk to the coffee pot, walk to the computer and I'm at work :p

So jealous- I wake up, walk to the coffee pot, drive 120 miles (maybe stop for a coffee), and I'm at work :p

Thankfully the RV is about 105 miles closer than that for tomorrow's drive

TheRealCallie said:
TheRealCallie said:
Back to work....

Yawn

My commute is awesome. I wake up, walk to the coffee pot, walk to the computer and I'm at work :p

So jealous- I wake up, walk to the coffee pot, drive 120 miles (maybe stop for a coffee), and I'm at work :p

Pfft, that's nothing. I had a dream once where I worked in Africa. Now THAT was a commute. :club:

Drive safe! :)

The sun has got his hat on, hip hip hip hooray
The sun has got his hat on and he's coming out to play!

TheRealCallie said:
TheRealCallie said:
TheRealCallie said:
Back to work....

Yawn

Pfft, that's nothing. I had a dream once where I worked in Africa. Now THAT was a commute. :club:

Drive safe! :)

I did :)

I walked too much today, because my friend came to visit, now I will have to spend tomorrow sick in bed but I can't because it's the first day of work, and I simply don't know what to do

Wow- this bed feels amazing and my back is already appreciating it. Can't believe I put up with that uncomfortable chunk of foam for as long as I did....

G'nite :)

See, I knew him not being on allergy shots would not be a good thing. I guess it's time to go back to the allergist before things get really bad. I really hate that my kid has so many different doctors.

Latest posts

Back