What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im thinking I am breaking the first rule of fight club by saying how cool it is for G4 to be showing it :)

I can't talk right today so I will use lolcats to describe what i am thinking

funny-pictures-monday-polar-bear.jpg

NeverMore said:
I can't talk right today so I will use lolcats to describe what i am thinking

funny-pictures-monday-polar-bear.jpg

LMAO HA HA HA OMG. Sorry its the simple things that get me.

Well hope you are OK but that pick is funny

Antihero said:
My existence is pointless.

True, however you are missing the point that ALL existence is pointless, and therefore, you aren't doing anything necessarily wrong or out of place.

Unacceptance said:
Antihero said:

True, however you are missing the point that ALL existence is pointless, and therefore, you aren't doing anything necessarily wrong or out of place.

Oh, I knew that.

With that in mind what's the point of striving for anything, getting out of bed in the morning, or even drawing another breath when death is inevitable in a universe where our actions are of no consequence?

Sure, I suppose even temporary existence beats out nothingness, but after that what's the appeal?

Why do I keep asking rhetorical questions? :club:

Antihero said:
Unacceptance said:
Antihero said:

Oh, I knew that.

With that in mind what's the point of striving for anything, getting out of bed in the morning, or even drawing another breath when death is inevitable in a universe where our actions are of no consequence?

Sure, I suppose even temporary existence beats out nothingness, but after that what's the appeal?

Why do I keep asking rhetorical questions? :club:

Because you must forge meaning into your life. Even if it is just an illusion to distract you from a fateless, aimless world, until death comes for you, make the waiting room interesting.

i'm thinking i really really don't like homework

*cries*

WHY DO I HAVE TO LEARN?

evanescencefan91 said:
i'm thinking i really really don't like homework

*cries*

WHY DO I HAVE TO LEARN?

So you can get a good job when you finish school. Unless you can sing like amy lee and start a band haha, id love to be a rock star

ya, unfortunatly i can't sing *sigh*

or just learn to lip-synch really well

lol thanks

XD

i read on your profile that your an evfan as well

you rock man XD

*high fives and hugs*

evanescencefan91 said:

lol thanks

XD

you rock man XD

*high fives and hugs*

I love evanescence, i love em so much got the evanscence crow symbol tattood on my arm with a bit of tourniquet written underneath.

evanescencefan91 said:

lol thanks

XD

you rock man XD

*high fives and hugs*

I looked at your profile and its your birthday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! and thanks for the nice comment especially the bit that went "woot" haha

Latest posts

Back